3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleElm High Road, WISBECH
Sold STC £160,000
- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- Lounge/ diner
- Refitted kitchen & bathroom
- Off road parking to the rear
- No upward chain
DONT MISS OUT! Having the benefit of being sold with no upward chain, this deceptively spacious three bedroom semi-detached house boasts a superb refitted kitchen and bathroom, large lounge/ diner and off road parking to the rear.
Positioned on the outskirts of Wisbech, this deceptively spacious semi-detached house boasts off road parking to the rear of the property and has the benefit of being sold with no upward chain.
The accommodation comprises an open plan lounge/ diner and a stunning kitchen which is fitted with a wide range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, an inset stainless steel sink, a built-in dishwasher, a breakfast bar area and an electric cooker point with a cooker hood over. The kitchen also benefits from a large built-in cupboard and a double glazed window and door to the side. The cloakroom comprises a wc, hand basin and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, the master benefits from having two large windows to the front which offers plenty of natural light. The refitted bathroom comprises a wc, a free standing bath, his and hers double sink unit and a corner shower cubicle with an electric shower within.
Outside there is a small front garden and an enclosed garden to the rear which is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area, raised shrub beds, a timber shed and gated pedestrian access to the shingle parking area access via Chapel Lane.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this property has to offer.
Lounge Area 11' 4" maximum x 11' 5" excluding bay ( 3.45m maximum x 3.48m excluding bay )
Dining Area 14' 4" maximum x 11' 6" ( 4.37m maximum x 3.51m )
Kitchen 9' 3" maximum x 18' 9" maximum ( 2.82m maximum x 5.71m maximum )
Bedroom 1 14' 4" maximum x 11' 5" ( 4.37m maximum x 3.48m )
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 11' 5" ( 3.45m x 3.48m )
Bedroom 3 6' 1" x 8' 8" ( 1.85m x 2.64m )
Bathroom 9' 3" x 7' 7" ( 2.82m x 2.31m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed to the fifth set of traffic lights and continue straight on. At the roundabout proceed straight over and follow this round the corner where the property will be found on your right hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42723471.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114360. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.