3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHorton Drive, Middleton Cheney
Sold STC £275,000
- Well presented semi detached bungalow
- Spacious entrance
- Three generous sized bedrooms
- Driveway with off road parking for two vehicles
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW LOCATED IN THIS HIGHLY REGARDED AND WELL SERVED VILLAGE.
Entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen, three bedrooms, shower room, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, off road car parking, single garage, rear garden.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£275,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury 3 miles
Brackley 9 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Northampton 20 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.5 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
Directions - From Banbury proceed in an easterly direction toward Brackley (A422). Travel over the motorway junction, continue along the A422 and at the roundabout at the top of Blacklocks Hill continue straight on taking the second exit toward Middleton Cheney. Travel into the village and having passed the newsagents on the right continue until Horton Road will be found as a turning to the right. Take this road and Horton Drive will be found as the first on the left and the property will be found on the left hand side.
Situation - MIDDLETON CHENEY lies approximately three miles east of Banbury and 2 miles east of Junction 11 of the M40. There are railway stations with lines to London at Kings Sutton and the larger station on the Eastern outskirts of Banbury. Within the village amenities include primary and secondary schooling, nursery and pre-school, library, mini supermarket, dispensing chemist, post office and shops, doctor's surgery, bus service, two public houses and parish church.
The Property - 38 HORTON DRIVE is a very well presented semi detached bungalow. It is pleasantly located in this popular residential neighbourhood within the village and has a large driveway to the front and a pleasant well tended garden at the rear. We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout. Some of the main features include:
* Spacious entrance hallway with a large airing cupboard, wood effect flooring and doors leading on to all accommodation.
* There is a pleasant sitting room located at the front of the property with a large window and a fireplace housing a modern gas coal effect fireplace with a granite hearth and a wood surround.
* At the rear of the property there is a good sized kitchen which is well fitted with a range of eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a single bowl sink and draining board and tiled splashbacks. There is space for a cooker with an extractor fan over, space and plumbing for washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. Wood effect flooring, a wall mounted boiler and a door leading onto a small conservatory at the side of the property.
* There are three generous sized bedrooms. Bedroom one has a range of built-in wardrobes and cupboard, bedroom two is located at the rear and bedroom three is at the side and is currently used as a dining room.
* The shower room is fitted with a smart modern white suite comprising a corner shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, wood effect flooring.
* Outside the property to the front there is a driveway which provides off road car parking for two vehicles and a large gravelled area to the side which could be used as additional car parking if required. At the side there is a single garage with power and light connected. The rear garden extends to approximately 35' in length x 50' wide. At the side there is a pleasant paved area and at the rear a larger lawned area with gravelled planted borders.
Services - All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the kitchen.
Local Authority - South Northants District Council. Council tax band C.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42723696.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26361395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.