3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleChurch Vale Road, Bexhill-On-Sea
Sold STC £260,000
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Detached Workshop/Additional Room
- Chain Free
- Viewing Recommended
Situated in the popular Chantry area of Bexhill, this semi-detached bungalow offers 3 double bedrooms, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, gardens to front & rear and off road parking, Further benefits include a detached workshop/addition room to the rear of the property. CHAIN FREE
Situated in the popular Chantry area of Bexhill, this semi-detached bungalow offers 3 double bedrooms, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, gardens to front & rear and off road parking, Further benefits include a detached workshop/additional room to the rear of the property. The property is offered chain free. Viewing is highly recommended.
Having a double glazed door to the front aspect, stripped floor boards and a radiator.
Lounge 14' 11" x 12' into alcove ( 4.55m x 3.66m into alcove )
Having two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, a double glazed door to the rear aspect, stripped flooring, a wood burner, an alcove with built in shelving and a radiator.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 11' 1" ( 3.73m x 3.38m )
Open to lounge. this fitted kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a sink with mixer tap, space and gas point for cooker, space for a fridge freezer, space and plumbing for a washing machine, a built in storage cupboard, a double glazed window to the side aspect and a double glazed door to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 14' 9" into bay x 10' 11" max ( 4.50m into bay x 3.33m max )
Having a double glazed bay window to the front aspect, stripped floor boards and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.61m x 2.72m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, stripped floor boards and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' x 9' 10" ( 3.05m x 3.00m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, stripped floor boards and a radiator.
Having a double glazed obscure glass window to the side aspect, a bath with shower screen and electric shower over, a wash hand basin, WC and a radiator.
Having hard standing off road parking, an area of lawn with flowers and shrubs and an outside light.
Having a patio adjoining the property with an area of lawn, fencing to both sides surrounded by flowers and shrubs and gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42724818.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS106427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.