2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGrange Court, Bentley, DONCASTER
- Guide Price £90,000 - £100,000
- Two bedrooms
- Corner plot
- Spacious room sizes
- Popular location
- Chain free
Guide Price £90,000 - £100,000 Situated on a spacious corner plot in Bentley is this two bedroom end terrace property which provides ample living space. The property is close to local amenities and comprises of spacious room sizes including lounge,dining room, conservatory and off road parking.
Has a front facing sealed unit door, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 12' 6" x 12' 6" to the recess ( 3.81m x 3.81m to the recess )
With front facing window, central heating radiator, TV aerial point, fireplace which has a gas living flame fire, coving to the ceiling and an understairs storage cupboard.
Dining Room 17' 9" x 8' ( 5.41m x 2.44m )
Has front and rear facing window, two central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling. The dining room opens up to the conservatory.
Conservatory 15' 8" x 9' ( 4.78m x 2.74m )
Has front, rear and side facing double glazed windows, two central heating radiators and French doors opening onto the garden.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 7' 9" ( 3.81m x 2.36m )
With two rear facing windows. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating worksurfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is complimentary tiling, a gas and electric cooker point with cookerhood above, plumbing for a washing machine and a central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing window and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.51m x 2.92m )
Has a front facing window, central heating radiator and an airing cupboard.
Has a rear facing window. Fitted with a wash hand basin, low level WC and bath with shower over. There is a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' x 6' 3" ( 2.74m x 1.91m )
With rear facing window, wardrobes providing hanging and storage space and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a lawned area with driveway providing off road parking. To the rear of the property is a good sized enclosed lawned garden with patio areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42724842.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR109634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.