3 bedroom terraced house for saleMain Road, Eyam, Hope Valley
Guide Price £400,000
- *** GUIDE PRICE - £400,000 - £425,000 ***
- Picturesque Peak Park setting
- Generous off road parking and attractive gardens
- Close to local primary school
- Ideal as main home or holiday cottage
- Retaining character features
A generously proportioned, stone built period end terraced cottage, retaining charm and character alongside high quality modern fittings. The property occupies a peaceful picturesque setting in the historic village of Eyam, with off road parking for several vehicles and attractive enclosed gardens
A generously proportioned, stone built period end terraced cottage, retaining charm and character alongside high quality modern fittings. The property occupies a peaceful picturesque setting in the historic village of Eyam, with off road parking for several vehicles and attractive enclosed gardens enjoying spectacular views across the village and surrounding countryside. Close to local primary school, shops, cafes and country inns, the accommodation comprises entrance lobby, study/family room, ground floor WC, dual aspect sitting room, breakfast kitchen and conservatory. At first floor three double bedrooms and bathroom.
A UPVC entrance door opens into the hallway with staircase leading to the first floor, radiator and double doors open into:
Study / Family Room 15' 2" x 9' 2" narrowing to 6' 11" ( 4.62m x 2.79m narrowing to 2.11m )
With rear aspect double glazed window, wall mounted boiler, exposed beams and radiator.
W / C
Comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin with storage beneath and partially tiled walls.
Sitting Room 21' 11" x 13' 8" narrowing to 12' 11" ( 6.68m x 4.17m narrowing to 3.94m )
A dual aspect reception room with two front aspect double glazed windows and exposed beams. The focal point of the room is a gritstone fireplace with log burning stove. With two radiators, rear aspect window and double doors open into the conservatory.
Breakfast Kitchen 13' 3" x 9' 1" ( 4.04m x 2.77m )
A fitted kitchen comprising wall, base and drawer units with one and a half bowl stainless sink set in worktop with tiled splashback. The integrated appliances include dishwasher, fridge, freezer, five ring gas Rangemaster range with double oven and space and plumbing for automatic washing machine. With glazed display cabinets, space for table and chairs, electric wall heater, front aspect double glazed window and rear aspect double glazed stable style door.
Conservatory 12' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.91m x 2.41m )
A UPVC conservatory with windows to two sides with integrated sun blinds and door leading to the rear.
First Floor Landing
With exposed beam, radiator and tongue and groove doors with wrought iron thumb latch open into:
Bedroom 19' 8" x 8' 7" ( 5.99m x 2.62m )
A double bedroom with two rear aspect double glazed windows, radiator and built in wardrobes.
A white and chrome suite comprising panelled bath, shower enclosure with glazed screen, wash hand basin, bidet and low flush WC. With partially tiled walls, radiator, access hatch to loft space and front aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom 11' x 9' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.97m )
A double bedroom with full length built in wardrobes providing hanging rail and shelving, front aspect double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom 14' 3" x 7' 10" ( 4.34m x 2.39m )
A dual aspect double bedroom with front and rear facing double glazed windows and a comprehensive range of full length built in wardrobes provide hanging rail and shelving. Radiator.
Exterior And Gardens
The property is approached via a driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles. The attractive front cottage garden is well stocked with herbaceous beds and borders and garden laid to lawn, with seating terrace and a pathway continues to the rear of the property which has an elevated garden with seating terrace enjoying picturesque views across the village and surrounding countryside. Also with large timber storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42726747.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK104236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.