3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleEast Road, Irvine
Sold STC £175,000
- Traditional town centre semi detached bungalow
- Loft conversion
- Three bedrooms plus nursery
- Stunning lounge open to dining area
- Impressive modern fitted dining kitchen with patio doors to rear garden
- Immaculate modern four piece bathroom & en-suite
- Garage & Driveway
- Gas c/h & d/g
Traditional semi detached bungalow with loft conversion. Entrance porch, entrance hall, spacious lounge open to dining area, modern fitted dining kitchen, ground floor bedroom and modern fitted bathroom, further two bedrooms, en-suite and nursery on the upper floor. Garage. Gas c/h, d/g. Gardens.
Traditional semi detached bungalow ideally located within town centre location and has been tastefully extended into the loft and offers exceptionally spacious accommodation comprising on the ground level entrance porch, entrance hall, stunning spacious lounge opening to dining area, with modern fitted dining kitchen off which has patio doors to rear garden, there is also a double bedroom and modern fitted bathroom with spa bath, double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c all on the ground level. On the upper level there is a further two bedrooms with master en-suite shower room and nursery rooms. The property is further enhanced by garage, ( the garage has been converted to give office space, tarmac driveway, gas central heating, double glazing and garden grounds to front and rear. The front garden is walled with chipped area and paved path, the rear garden is enclosed with paved patio area, lawn area and hut.
Enter property through double glazed door into hall which has carpeted flooring.
Enter from porch into welcoming entrance hall with radiator and carpeted flooring.
Lounge 24' 10" max x 12' 10" max ( 7.57m max x 3.91m max )
Impressive main apartment with front with feature fireplace. Radiator and laminate flooring. Open to dining area
Ample space for table and chairs with double glazed window to side. Door to kitchen. Laminate flooring
Kitchen 12' 1" max x 18' 11" ( 3.68m max x 5.77m )
Quality fitted kitchen with modern base and wall units matching work surfaces. stainless steel sink. There are integrated appliances including dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer. Double electric oven and gas hob. Radiator. Double glazed window to side with patio doors leading to the rear garden. Vinyl flooring.
Master Bedroom 10' 4" x 10' 2" ( 3.15m x 3.10m )
Master bedroom situated on the ground floor with fitted built in mirrored wardrobes. Radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 15' 4" max x 6' 2" max ( 4.67m max x 1.88m max )
Double bedroom with side facing double glazed velux window. Radiator and carpeted flooring.
Modern en suite with modern fitted suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Tiled flooring.
Bedroom Three 15' 7" max x 10' 7" + door recess ( 4.75m max x 3.23m + door recess )
Third bedroom with front facing velux double glazed window. Radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Nursery 7' 3" x 6' 11" ( 2.21m x 2.11m )
Double glazed velux window to front. Radiator and carpeted flooring.
Situated on the ground floor this modern family bathroom, comprising spa bath, double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c. Partially tiled walls and tiled flooring, towel radiator/towel rail.
Garage situated at rear, with office.
Tarmac driveway giving additional off street parking and leading to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42726783.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV105775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.