3 bedroom apartment for saleKingswood Gardens, Goodmans Field, Aldgate, E1
Withdrawn from Market
- Excellent location: it is in the heart of Aldgate
- Within walking distance from Liverpool Street, Spitafields Market and the Financial District
- Close to Tower Bridge, the Tower of London and the beautiful St. Katherine's Dock
- Well connected with excellent transport links to The City and central London
- Concierge, Residents Gym and Pool, Residents cinema, Business lounge, Courtyard
- Landscaped Gardens
- Completion 2015/2016
- 999 year lease
- 1324 sq feet
We are proud to present this beautiful 3 bedroom flat on the 9th floor of one of London’s most popular developments “Goodman’s Field”. The flat features 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and an open plan living/dining area. The flat also has the benefit of a terrace. Approximate internal area: 1324 sq.ft / 123sq.m
Goodmans Field is a new exclusive residential development ideally located in the heart of Aldgate, within walking distance from Liverpool Street, Spitafields Market and the Financial District, also a stone’s throw away from Tower Bridge, the Tower of London and the beautiful St. Katherine’s Dock. There is a rich scene of bars, pubs and restaurants in addition to its traditional village feel. The development has its own courtyard. It also includes a residents’ cinema, gym and pool facilities and a business lounge.
Developer: Berkeley Homes
Location: Leman street, Aldgate, E1
Architect: Lifschutz Davidson Sandilands
Parking: Available under separate negotiation
Estimated Service Charge: approx. £4.65 per sq ft for apartments without comfort cooling and approx. £5.28 per sq ft for apartments with comfort cooling.
Ground Rent: £500-700 pa
Leasehold: 999 years
Estimated Completion: Q2/Q3 2015 - Q2/Q3 2017
Borough: London Borough of Tower Hamlets
These particulars are not intended to form any part of a contract, whilst every effort has been made for accuracy it is no way guaranteed. Images are shown for illustration purposes and may not reflect the property advertised. You may use this material for your own personal use, you may not republish or redistribute in any form.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6905665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Residential London, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.