2 bedroom flat for saleRosebery Court, Clerkenwell, EC1R
- Recently refurbished two bedroom apartment
- Bright reception room with ample space to dine
- Two well proportioned bedrooms, one en suite
- Both bathrooms have under-floor heating
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Access to lovely communal gardens
- Benefits from a daytime porter and communal gardener
- Extremely secure block
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Centrally located with swift access into the heart of London, this stylish two bedroom apartment offers a large reception room and access to beautiful communal gardens.
The local area offers an excellent array of shops, bars and restaurants as Bloomsbury, Clerkenwell, Islington and Exmouth Market are all easily accessible on foot. The upcoming Crossrail Station at Farringdon is also nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 987884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Clerkenwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.