2 bedroom flat for saleFrampton Park Road, London, E9
- Brand New - Recently Completed
- Chain Free
- Private Balcony
- Underfloor Heating
- Communal Roof Garden and Courtyard
- Great Transport Links
- Moments From London Fields
- High Spec
- Service Charge £1500 p.a.
- Tenanted Until May 2017 at £450 p.w.
Anton Page are pleased to offer this stylish and superbly designed two bedroom, two bathroom modern apartment set on the fourth floor within the trendy urban setting of Hackney Square.
The development is set around a central court yard and was completed in earlier this year. The apartment is located on the second floor with its own private balcony and bathed in natural light. Internally the property benefits from underfloor heating, high specification kitchen fitted units from London designed Urban Myth. The bathroom is well designed with contemporary ceramic tiling, large vanity mirror and bath with thermostatic shower mixer and glazed screen.
Location is unrivaled with Mare Street and Londonfields only a short walk away. Transportation is also ideal with London Fields station towards Liverpool Street and Hackney Central Station heading towards Stratford.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42729279.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 184856S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anton Page, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.