3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFrankfield Road, Dalgety Bay, KY11
Sold by Us
- Very good sized family garden, fully enclosed
- Only a few steps to the waterfront and coastal path.
- Close to schools and shops
- Scenic, coatal walks near by
We are delighted to offer for sale this charming 3 bedroomed, semi-detached villa, close to the coastal walk and in this much sought after and desirable location, convenient for all amenities, including good local schools, both primary and secondary.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and is an excellent, family size accommodation, with plenty storage.
HALL, L SHAPED LOUNGE/DINING ROOM, KITCHEN, CONSERVATORY, 3 GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS, FRONT & BACK PRIVATE GARDEN. GAS CENTRAL HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING, DRIVE FOR TWO CARS, CARPORT.<!--EndFragment-->
Set over two levels, the interior comprises of entrance hall, spacious, L shaped lounge, with wall mounted gas fire , open plan to dining room, with rear facing french windows into the conservatory and overlooking the spacious, fully enclosed garden. Bright front facing kitchen with built in gas hob and electric fan oven, plus combination boiler and built in units. The property has full gas central heating.
The entrance hall and stairs are bright and spacious with two large storage cupboards on the lower floor and another large one on the upper floor.
First floor level has three good sized bedrooms rooms, two are rear facing, both have triple mirrored wardrobes, one front facing, with ample space for free standing furniture. A family bathroom, with wet room walls and comprises of a three piece white suite and electric shower over the bath.
Of desirable address and good appointment, the property is set in good sized gardens, with the front being landscaped and low maintenance, the rear is, south westerly and benefits from full sun all day, fully enclosed, mainly grassed and child friendly. Drive which can accommodate two vehicles, at side of the house with car port .
This excellent address, well proportioned interior and obvious appeal of this delightful home, make early viewing strongly advised.
Fourteen miles from Edinburgh and on the North Shore of the Firth of Forth, lies the scenic and popular town of Dalgety Bay. With historic links dating back over 800 years, it's name stems from the original village of Dalgety. With a wide variety of flourishing clubs and societies, the town has a Health, Leisure and Community Centres. Local train halt and bus service, Motorway links nearby, to A/M90
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do by contacting the agents.
- HALL, Double glazed outer door leads to property with deep built in cupboard and separate large under stair cupboard. Access to lounge/dining room. Timber stairway leading to first floor.
- LOUNGE/DINING, 21'5 x 17'5, Well presented and of excellent proportions, this rear facing principle apartment is open plan to clearly defined dining area. Double glazed rear facing window and french doors leading to well sized conservatory and garden.
- Kitchen, 10'4 x 8'4, Double glazed window formation faces front with modern wall and base kitchen units and complimentary preparation surfaces. Integrated Gas hob and Electric fan oven with extractor hood. Combination Boiler.
- First Floor Landing, gives access to all three bedrooms and family bathroom. Large double glazed window formation giving good natural light.
- Master Bedroom, 12'4 x 10'8, Attractive, well proportioned rear facing main bedroom with large double glazed window, outlook afforded to gardens. Triple mirror wardrobe, allows usable space of apartment.
- Bedroom 2, 12'4' x 10'6, Again large double glazed window, rear facing , outlook over gardens and has triple mirrored wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3, 10'5 x 7'3, Front facing third bedroom with ample space for free standing furniture. Phone point.
- Family Bathroom, decorated with full wet wall panels, modern suite comprising of designer wash hand basin, WC, bath. Over bath electric shower. Folding shower screen, included in sale. Under bath storage.
- GARDENS: REAR, good size fully enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn. Patio area and mono blocked drying area. South Westerly facing. Garden Shed, included in sale. FRONT : landscaped, with ornamental slab area, stone chipped and low maintenance.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42729681.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference lv7-qqba. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.