3 bedroom terraced house for saleElmsworth Avenue, Levenshulme, Manchester
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Two Separate Reception Rooms and Modern Kitchen to Ground Floor
- Three Bedrooms and Bathroom to First Floor
- Front and Rear Yard with Communal Garden at Back
- Gas Central Heated and Double Glazed
- No Vendor Chain
A SENSIBLY PRICED AND WELL PRESENTED TERRACED PROPERTY LOCATED A SHORT DISTANCE FROM LEVENSHULME CENTRE.... In brief the accommodation includes three bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor and an entrance hall, lounge, dining room and recently refitted kitchen to the ground floor. Other features include PVCu double glazing, gas central heating, an enclosed rear courtyard garden and a large communal garden beyond. Viewing is recommended, Offered for sale with no vendor chain.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42730248.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26362706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edward Mellor Ltd, Levenshulme. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.