2 bedroom retirement property for saleHebron Court, Hill Lane, Southampton
Sold STC £175,000
- Luxurious retirement apartment
- Ground floor, Two bedrooms
- Spacious lounge/dining room
- Fully Integrated kitchen
- Large wet room
- Residents & visitor parking
- Comprehensive care facilities
- No onward chain
An immaculately presented ground floor two bedroom retirement apartment with a spacious living/dining room, fully integrated kitchen and a large wet room. Tailored to the over 55's creating independent living but with the peace of mind that there is a house manager and 24 hour care assistance.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this immaculately presented ground floor retirement apartment located in a favourable city centre location. The accommodation includes; entrance hall with storage cupboards, spacious living/dining room, fully integrated kitchen, large wet room and two bedrooms. Hebron Court offers extensive facilities for it's residents designed to provide independent living but with the peace of mind of a house manager and 24 hour in-house assistance. We are offering this sale with no onward chain, therefore an internal viewing comes highly recommended.
Communal Entrance & Hallway
Living Room & Kitchen 23' 4" maximum x 14' 1" maximum ( 7.11m maximum x 4.29m maximum )
Bedroom One 11' 6" maximum x 10' 1" ( 3.51m maximum x 3.07m )
Bedroom Two 8' 6" maximum x 8' ( 2.59m maximum x 2.44m )
Wet Room 7' 4" x 6' 3" ( 2.24m x 1.91m )
From our office in London Road proceed west via Brunswick Place, take a right hand turning into Commercial Road, at the second set of traffic lights turn right into Hill Lane where the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42731120.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU106152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.