4 bedroom detached house for saleThurnham Lane, Bearsted, Maidstone, Kent
- New 4 bedroom detached house
- Superb open plan kitchen/family room
- 2 en-suite shower rooms
- Backs onto farmland
- Walk to the village green & station
- EPC energy rating B (85)
Attention to detail by the builder has created a fine home of distinction with attributes including a solid oak staircase and doors, separate study/play room, lounge with log burner and a stunning open plan kitchen/family room with glorious views (via full length bi-fold doors) over the garden. The attractive kitchen units incorporate integral appliances with a full height larder fridge, separate freezer and dishwasher.The property boasts great size bedrooms, two luxury en-suites and a family bathroom to meet all the families needs. With all this accommodation to enjoy inside, this home is complimented by a fabulous rear garden, backing onto fields with panoramic views towards the North Downs.Situated on a country lane and adjacent to the Bearsted Golf Club course this property is still situated close enough to the village centre and main line station so you can leave the car at home and walk - ideal if you commute to London or fancy a visit to one of the favoured village pubs/restaurants. This home really does provide the best of both worlds.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Lounge: 15'7 x 11'4 (4.75m x 3.46m)
- Study: 11'4 x 9'10 (3.46m x 3.00m)
- Cloakroom: 6'5 x 4'10 (1.96m x 1.47m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 25'3 x 16'4 (7.70m x 4.98m)
- Utility Room: 11'4 x 5'2 (3.46m x 1.58m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'0 x 12'3 (4.88m x 3.74m)
- En-suite Shower Room: 9'6 x 2'11 (2.90m x 0.89m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'8 x 12'4 (4.47m x 3.76m)
- En-suite Shower Room: 8'4 x 2'11 (2.54m x 0.89m)
- Bedroom 3: 14'4 x 12'1 (4.37m x 3.69m)
- Bedroom 4: 14'11 x 8'10 (4.55m x 2.69m)
- Bathroom: 8'10 x 5'6 (2.69m x 1.68m)
- Front and Rear Garden
- Garage and Driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42731271.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12326197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Bearsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.