5 bedroom detached house for saleMotts Way, Coleshill, B46
Sold by Us
- Beautifully presented five bedroom detached family home
- Five bedrooms, two with en suite shower rooms & bespoke family bathroom
- Three reception rooms
- Country style breakfast kitchen with separate utility room
- Downstairs w.c. & laundry room
- Sizeable conservatory
- Private landscaped rear garden
- Fantastic versatile family accommodation
- Ample off road parking and integral garage
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
*** VIEWING ESSENTIAL ***
This property is offered with no upward chain, and early viewing is recommended to secure. Available for immediate occupation.
We are delighted to offer this very well presented detached five bedroom family home, nestled in a private cul-de-sac in the picturesque village of Coleshill. The property is conveniently situated within walking distance of local amenties and is close to transport links and motorway networks.
The well proportioned versatile family accommodation comprises:-
Reception hallway, study, dining room and downstairs w.c. The spacious lounge offers access to a sizeable conservatory overlooking a landscaped private garden complete with decking area. In addition the ground floor affords a country style breakfast kitchen and separate utility room. Access from the conservatory leads to a versatile laundry room with bespoke built in cupboards and internal access to garage.
On the first floor there are three double bedrooms, two with en-suite shower rooms, and a bespoke family bathroom. Bedroom four offers a good size single room, and bedroom 5 is presented as an office area with built in desk. Three of the bedrooms have comprehensively fitted wardrobes providing excellent storage space.
Externally the private landscaped garden has a substantial decking area with remainder being laid to lawn. To the front there is an ample driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and access to single garage.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail.
To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42731349.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference q8j-7wwv. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.