3 bedroom detached house for saleTee Lane, Burton upon Stather
- Well proportioned, elegantly styled traditional three bedroom detached home.
- Third of an acre landscaped gardens.
- 17' 11? lounge, 14' 6? bay fronted dining room and kitchen with a range of light units.
- Three bedrooms and family bathroom to first floor, 35' 11? attached tandem garage, mature grounds.
- EPC Rating: D
Standing within approximately a third of an acre of mature landscaped grounds this traditional three bedroom home is the epitome of style and elegance suffused with light. Situated within the sought after commuter village of Burton upon Stather with outstanding access to the region's major communication centres and further beyond the home displays a balance of space and proportion suited to relaxed entertaining and easy sociability.
The broad central reception hallway is accessed via an entrance porch and affords a traditional welcome of warmth. The principal 17' 11? dual aspect lounge enjoys views over the southern and western gardens and displays an elegant informality. The relaxed social heart of the home is undoubtedly the stylish kitchen with separate pantry. Celebrations are easily catered for in the bay-fronted dining room with its open fireplace.
The three double bedrooms ? two of which benefit from fitted wardrobes ? are accessed by a wide landing and a superb family bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite.
Set back beyond a deep lawn with mature shrub and herbaceous boarders the home is approached over a horseshoe drive which provides ample parking for friends and family alike and the attached 35' 11? garage could easily accommodate a workshop area if required.
A home of distinctive elegance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42731376.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6905879. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.