4 bedroom detached house for saleCotland Acres, REDHILL
Sold STC £600,000
- Four Bedrooms (Three Doubles)
- Situated in Meadvale
- Nearby Footpath To Earlswood Lakes
- Situated Close to Excellent Schools
- Well Kept Garden
- Summer House With Power and Lighting
- Loft Storage Space With Pull Down Ladder and Light
SITUATED IN MEADVALE is this DETACHED FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME. The property has been loved throughout and is situated in IDEAL LOCATION FOR FAMILIES as sought after St John's Primary School, Earlswood Junior School and Reigate Secondary School is just a short walk away.
Situated in Meadvale close to open parkland whilst being a short walk from local amenities is this delightful four bedroom detached family home which has been around since it was first bought by the current owner.
Earlswood train station is half a mile away and Redhill is also nearby with excellent train links to London (in 28 minutes) and for shopping at The Belfry. Reigate offers a great range of shops, restaurants, bars, cafes and major employers plus the train station.
To the front you have a driveway allowing space for two cars, a cared for front lawn and gated side access to the rear and garage.
The ground floor comprises entrance hallway, downstairs W/C, through reception room with defined lounge and dining area with feature fireplace.
From the dining area you have a door leading to the bright and spacious kitchen/breakfast room with built in cupboards and storage which overlooks the rear garden. From the kitchen you have access to the garden and the garage which has power and lighting.
The first floor benefits from four bedrooms, bedroom one has built in double mirrored wardrobes and en-suite. Bedroom two has double fitted wardrobes and a deep storage cupboard with shelves. Bedroom three and four again has built in cupboard space. A family bathroom is situated off the landing as is the airing cupboard and loft.
The back garden has been impeccably looked after, it offers patio area as well as laid lawn and there is also a summer house with power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42731676.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDH100395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Redhill . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.