3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAck Lane East, Bramhall
- Extremely Spacious Period Family Home
- Large Open Plan Family Room/Dining Kitchen
- Two Further Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms, Oak Doors and Oak Flooring
**Draft Details** This deceptively spacious three bedroom, two bathroom period semi detached property boasts a fantastic location close to the village. The stylish accommodation comprises hall, lounge, study, stunning open plan dining/family room, driveway and gardens.
An deceptively spacious three bedroom, two bathroom period property, situated a short walk from Bramhall village. The property is well presented throughout with accommodation comprising solid oak entrance door opening to the good sized reception hall with oak flooring. Double doors opening into the fabulous sized open plan family room/dining kitchen which is fitted in a quality range of cream fronted units with French doors opening to the garden and Velux windows. Lounge is situated to the front and there is a playroom/study.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms, en-suite shower room and a family bathroom.
Outside there are gardens, driveway and gates to the side.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42733266.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 614503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Bramhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.