1 bedroom retirement property for saleClarence Parade, Southsea
- First floor retirement apartment
- Amazing views over the common and the Solent
- Parking space for residents as well as visitor parking
- Secure complex with on-site manager
- Observation deck, games room, leisure activities, laundry room with tumble dryers and a guest flat available for visitors to book.
An excellent example of a one bedroom apartment in the popular Homeheights development with residents lounge, parking and warden. Conveniently located next to all local amenities, this apartment benefits from a modern fitted kitchen and shower room and boasts VIEWS of Southsea Common and the Solent.
An excellent example of a one bedroom apartment in the popular Homeheight development. Conveniently located next to all local amenities and on a bus route, this apartment benefits for modern fitted kitchen and shower room and boasts views of Southsea Common and the Solent. Benefiting further from a parking space for residents and visitors parking, as well as the option to book the guest flat within the block for family and friends to stay in overnight, this property will still allow for a way of retirement living that is still family orientated.
This popular complex has a residents lounge, care-line system, observation deck and games room for leisure activities. There are regular events held for the residents, organised by the resident's committee, giving a strong and welcoming community feel. Homeheights has a secure door entry system, providing security in your home and those times when the property may be unoccupied.
Access through secure door entry system, door release available with intercom from flat, laundry room on the ground floor, manager's office, residents lounge and access to all floors via lift, wall mounted storage heaters and carpet throughout.
Textured ceiling and walls, cupboard, carpets. Doors to lounge, shower, bedroom and storage cupboard.
Lounge 17' 4" x 10' 2" ( 5.28m x 3.10m )
Textured ceiling and walls, double glazed windows to front elevation boasting sea and common views, electric storage heater, electric feature fireplace, carpet. Opening to; Kitchen
Kitchen 7' 4" x 7' 3" ( 2.24m x 2.21m )
Textured ceiling, tiled walls. Double glazed window to front elevation, a fitted kitchen comprising: wall and base units, work surfaces, cooker hood, electric oven, electric hob, fridge/freezer.
Bedroom 1 13' 2" x 8' 7" ( 4.01m x 2.62m )
Textured ceiling and walls, fitted wardrobes, double glazed windows to front elevation with sea and common views, electric storage heater, carpet.
Textured ceiling, tiled walls, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, vinyl flooring.
Housing the immersion tank, fuse board and utility meters, as well as providing adequate storage.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42735990.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.