2 bedroom flat for saleCranmer Street, Nottingham
Guide Price £165,000
- Guide Price £165,000 - £175,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- First Floor Apartment
- Secure Underground Allocated Parking
- Modern Decor Throughout
- Close To The City Centre
- Close To Nottingham Treat University
- Lease Hold
This property comes to the market ideal for anyone that needs to be close to the Nottingham Trent University or the Queens Medical Centre, also ideally located for the city. This property is situated in the sought after location of Mapperley Park in NG3.
Guide Price £165,000 - £175,000. This property comes to the market ideal for anyone that needs to be close to the Nottingham Trent University or the Queens Medical Centre, also ideally located for the city. This property is situated in the sought after location of Mapperley Park in NG3. This property would be great for any buy to let investors looking to rent out the property or any first time buyers or home movers.
Communal entrance door leading up the stairs to the property. Wooden door leading into the property.
Kitchen / Lounge / Diner Area 24' 11" Max x 18' 11" Max ( 7.59m Max x 5.77m Max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Comprising of a stainless steel sink drainer and granite roll top work surfaces. Electric oven and hob with a cooker hood. Integrated washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer and microwave. Wall mounted radiator, TV point and telephone point. Good sized area for a dining table and a lounge area for sofas. Door leading out to the balcony which is decked with views. Door to the cloakroom, double doors to a large storage cupboard and double glazed window to the rear.
Hallway leading to bedroom 1 and 2, Kitchen and Bathroom.
Bedroom 1 11' 1" Max x 14' 7" Max ( 3.38m Max x 4.45m Max )
Double glazed window the the rear and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" Max x 9' 2" Max ( 3.45m Max x 2.79m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear and wall mounted radiator.
Wash hand basin, low level WC, bath and mixer taps, mains fed shower, part tiled walls and extractor fan.
Access to communal gardens which is all gated and also one underground secure parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42736032.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.