2 bedroom flat for saleRichmond Road, Twickenham, TW1
- Beautiful two bedroom second floor flat
- Sleek modern bathroom suite with high end finish
- Fantastic reception room with space to dine
- Ideally situated moments from the Richmond river banks
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite
- Good sized second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Close to amenities and transport links
Ideally situated on the second floor of a exclusive development in Richmond, this beautiful two bedroom flat boasts an expansive reception room, two good-sized bedrooms and a modern kitchen.
Richmond Road itself offers an array of shops, cafes and restaurants while a more extensive range can be found in nearby Richmond and St Margarets. Richmond's iconic river banks offers an exceptional backdrop to what is a stunning development.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 985890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.