4 bedroom detached house for saleWalton Park Lane, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, KT12
- Beautifully presented detached family home
- *OPEN TO SENSIBLE OFFERS*
- Four bedrooms
- Large lounge with real wood floor
- Potential to extend subject to usual consents
- Separate dining room with real wood floor
- High specification integrated kitchen
- Lovely secluded family garden
- Driveway with double-length garage
- Conservatory running full width of house
Accessed via the side of the house, double-doors leading onto lounge, under stairs cupboard and radiator, Karndean laminate oak-effect flooring.
Wide bay front aspect south-facing window, herringbone real cherry-wood floor, feature fireplace and two radiators.
Rear aspect window, fitted with matching range of Sheraton cream base and eye-level units, with stainless steel sink and granite-effect worktops. Appliances include: integrated dishwasher, Neff fan-assisted oven and microwave, Neff gas hob and American style stainless steel fridge-freezer. Downlights and Karndean tile-effect flooring.
Side aspect window, half-tiled, hand-basin and WC. Plumbed for washing machine and outlet for tumble dryer, and radiator.
Herringbone real cherry-wood floor. Ceiling height rear aspect French windows leading onto conservatory, and radiator.
Rear aspect with double-doors and single door, tiled floor, two radiators and leading onto patio with water feature and outside light.
Side aspect window, airing cupboard, leading to all four bedrooms and bathroom. Loft hatch with retractable ladder and fully boarded large loft storage space with light and power.
Front aspect south-facing window, radiator, leading to en-suite.
Floor to ceiling tiled shower, hand basin, with built-in vanity unit and tiled flooring.
Rear aspect window, oak-effect laminate floor and radiator.
Rear aspect window and radiator.
Front aspect, south-facing window and radiator.
Side aspect window, free-standing slipper bath, hand-basin on wooden plinth, WC, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and floor.
Front – well stocked garden, driveway with space for two cars, side entrance to house, car port and double-length garage (with power and lighting).
Rear – paved patio with water feature, well stocked secluded garden, large lawn with plot extending beyond the width of the house and garage, wooden garden shed. Outside lighting and tap.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42738789.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 19079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.