4 bedroom detached house for saleHighwood Avenue, Solihull
- WELCOMING RECEPTION HALL / GUEST CLOAKROOM
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- DINING ROOM OPENING ONTO GARDEN ROOM / STUDY
- FITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN / UTILITY ROOM
- FOUR BEDROOMS (ONE GROUND FLOOR)
- THREE EN-SUITES / DRESSING ROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING / DOUBLE GLAZING
- IN-AND-OUT DRIVEWAY PARKING
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- DELIGHTFUL ESTABLISHED REAR GARDEN
1 Highwood Avenue is a handsome, tastefully presented, modern style, four bedroomed, detached family residence, conveniently situated in this highly regarded residential area.
The minute we stepped through the front door we fell in love with the house.
The unique design means each of the main family rooms overlooks the beautiful back garden giving a feeling of space and allowing light to flood in throughout the day. In fact the entire property has been so carefully and thoughtfully designed to maximise living space whilst remaining comfy and cosy.
So now as we prepare to downsize due to our brood flying the nest we hope to pass it on to a new family who will come to appreciate and enjoy a truly wonderful family home.
Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42739521.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon Burt The Estate Agent, Solihull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.