4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLangthorne Grove, Hartburn
- Extended Hartburn Semi Detached House
- Four Bedrooms & Two Bathrooms
- Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Ample Parking & Integral Garage
- Useful Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- 24ft Through Lounge/Dining Room
- Popular, Well Regarded Location
- Kitchen with Attractive Shaker Style Units
With four bedrooms and two bathrooms this extended four bedroom semi-detached house is perfect for just about any size family. The nicely presented interior comprises entrance hall with cloakroom/WC, 24ft through lounge/dining room, kitchen with an attractive range of light oak style Shaker design units and useful utility room. The first floor has the master bedroom with dressing area and bathroom en suite, three further bedrooms and family bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath. Outside, there is parking, integral garage and an enclosed westerly facing rear garden. Other features include uPVC double glazing, central heating and no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42739602.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO160384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.