Light Industrial for saleUnit 38, Nine Mile Point Industrial Estate, Cwmfelinfach, Ynysddu, Newport, NP11
Removed 4,250 sq. ft. | £120,000
- 4,250 sq ft (394 sq m)
- Modern end terrace industrial unit with recently refurbished office content
- Accommodation of circa 4,250 sq ft (394.83 sq m)
- Offices recently refurbished throughout to include new kitchen
- Established industrial estate
- EPC Band: G
- GUIDE PRICE - £120,000 EXCLUSIVE
The subject property comprises an end of terrace industrial unit of steel portal frame construction comprising warehouse and two storey office accommodation.
The offices have recently undergone full refurbishment to include a newly fitted kitchen and toilets with plastered and painted walls and carpeting throughout. The property is alarmed and benefits from electric wall mounted heaters in the office accommodation.
Externally there is parking directly to the front of the unit and a parcel of land to the side elevation which could be utilised for an extension / car parking subject to obtaining the necessary planning consents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-42740196.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brinsons, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.