3 bedroom town house for saleOldfield Road, Sidemoor, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire
- Three-Bedroom Modern Town House
- No Onward Chain
- Spacious Lounge & Kitchen/Diner
- Family Bathroom & Downstairs WC
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Sought After & Convenient Location
- Allocated Parking
- EPC Rating = B86
This Particularly Well-Presented & 'Chain Free' Three-Bedroom Town-House enjoys a desirable location in a modern residential development, set within a popular area of Sidemoor which provides good access to the local schooling, amenities and national motorway network.
The property is being offered on 50% Shared Ownership scheme. The layout briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Spacious Lounge, Fitted Kitchen/Diner and a Cloakroom to the Ground Floor; Spacious Master Bedroom, Second Double Bedroom and a Family Bathroom to the First Floor; Third Double Bedroom and a Spacious Store with further access to the Eaves Storage Area to the Second Floor.
The property further benefits from a Pleasant Rear Garden, Allocated Parking Spaces, Solar Water Heating System, Double Glazing and Central Heating System.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42740214.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6873701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.