Commercial Property for sale65a, Liverpool Road North, Burscough, Ormskirk, L40
1,808 sq. ft.
- 1,808 sq ft (167 sq m)
- Offices 1-4 Let To McDonald Dance Studio at Approx £6,000 P/A Exclusive
- Long Standing Tenant Unaffected By The Sale
- Offices 5 and 6 Vacant
- Prominent Location Within Burscough To The A59
- Scope For Additional Income Following Letting of Vacant Suites
- Close To Tesco Superstore and Burscough Bridge Railway Station
Accessed via a dedicated pedestrian door off Liverpool Road North, stairs lead to the second floor.
Formally 6 Offices, Offices 1-4 inclusive are occupied by McDonald Dance Studio since July 2009 and provide open plan space for dance classes.
Offices 5 and 6 are open plan vacant office suites. The property also has communal male and female WC facilities and communal kitchenette.
A fire exit is provided to the rear of the property, which leads onto the Tesco car park beyond.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-42740538.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.