3 bedroom terraced house for saleLampton Avenue, Bristol, Somerset, BS13
- Close to transport links to city centre.
- Bristol Airport only 10 minutes away.
- Close proximity to Imperial Retail Park.
- Good commuting link to Bristol and Bath
- Open day 9th July 1200 to 1330 by appointment only
Door to sitting room, door to front.
Sitting Room 18' x 12'7"
Large sitting room with an abundance of natural light flooding in from the window to front, hardwood flooring, stairs to first floor landing, cupboard, television and telephone points, coved ceiling with inset spotlights, radiator.
Dining Room/Kitchen 17'10" x 9'3"
hardwood flooring, French doors leading to beautiful garden, open plan to kitchen, radiator. Beautiful fitted kitchen comprising of an inset circular sink unit with mixer taps and base level unit below, further range of matching eye and base level units with work surface over, inset electric fan assisted double oven, inset ceramic hob with extractor hood over, integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine. tiled floor, window to rear aspect.
Doors to bedrooms and bathroom, fitted carpet, access to loft space which subject to planning is ideal for a loft conversion.
Bedroom One 10'10" x 10'7" min
Window, Built in wardrobes with sliding doors, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9'5" x 13'8"
Window, fitted wardrobes, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8'10" x 6'10"
Window, fitted carpet, radiator.
Four piece white suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath, shower cubicle, close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, window.
Beautiful rear garden which has been lovingly looked after and grown by the current vendors, there are several stone seating areas, lawn area, well stocked and beautifully arranged shrub and flower beds, two concrete sheds, enclosed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42743481.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 19252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.