3 bedroom terraced house for saleEarlesmere Avenue, Balby, Doncaster
Sold STC £65,000
- Guide Price £65,000 - £75,000
- Three Bedroom Mid-Terraced
- Popular Location
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Cellar
- Enclosed Yard to Rear
Guide Price £65,000 - £75,000 This traditional three bedroom mid terraced home is situated in this popular location of Balby and must be viewed, the property has spacious accommodation throughout, gas central heating, double glazing and garden to the rear. Viewing is essential for this property.
With a front facing timber door with a single glazed sky light above and a gas central heating radiator.
Lounge 10' 6" max into the recess x 11' 10" ( 3.20m max into the recess x 3.61m )
A front facing lounge fitted with a double glazed bay window, two central heating radiators, decorative coving and rose to the ceiling and an open archway giving access to the dining area.
Dining Room 13' 1" x 11' 2" to the recess ( 3.99m x 3.40m to the recess )
Fitted with a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator, the focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with marble style back and hearth and inset cast iron electric log effect stove, while there is dado rail to the wall and coving and rose to the ceiling.
Breakfast Kitchen 14' x 8' 7" ( 4.27m x 2.62m )
Fitted with a range of base units with contrasting work surfaces and inset stainless steel sink and drainer. There is space for a fridge and freezer & plumbing for a washing machine, while there is a wall mounted gas central heating boiler and central heating radiator. A door opens to give access to the cellar and there is a rear facing double glazed window and a side facing door giving access to the garden.
First Floor Landing
From the entrance hall stairs rise to the first floor landing. With a built in airing cupboard and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 11' 10" ( 4.32m x 3.61m )
With two front facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator and a storage cupboard.
The bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin, low flush w.c and panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, tiling to the walls, central heating radiator and a side facing obscure double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 8' 11" ( 4.01m x 2.72m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.64m )
With a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and loft access hatch.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden laid to paving and having well established mixed flower and shrub bedding borders. Brick built outbuilding
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42744684.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.