5 bedroom detached house for saleCrab Tree Close, Bloxham
Sold STC £485,000
- Detached house
- Three storeys
- Five bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Westerly views to rear
- Off road parking
A LARGE STONE BUILT THREE STOREY DETACHED FIVE BEDROOMED FAMILY HOUSE IN THIS FAVOURED WELL SERVED VILLAGE.
Large reception hall/library or office, cloakroom, sitting room, kitchen/dining room and family room, utility room, master bedroom suite with dressing area and large en-suite shower room, guest bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and fifth bedroom/study, bathroom, gas ch via rads, double glazed windows, Westerly views to the rear over fields, garage, parking space, easily managed garden to rear.
<stylerun fontsize=18>GUIDE PRICE £485,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury 3 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 5 miles
Banbury railway station 4 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 55 mins
Directions - From Banbury proceed in a Southwesterly direction toward Chipping Norton (A361). Travel into the village of Bloxham and take the first turning right toward Ell's Farm. Turn immediately left into Crab Tree Close and the property will be found after a short distance on the right hand side.
Situation - BLOXHAM lies approximately 3 miles away from Banbury. It is a highly sought after and well served village with amenities including shops, public houses, parish church, independent and comprehensive secondary schools, primary school, post office, bus service, doctor's surgery and golf driving range.
The Property - A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features of the house are as follows:
* A large stone built three storey house constructed approximately 10 years ago by Laing Homes.
* Ideal accommodation to suit the needs of a family.
* An impressive reception hall/office/library.
* Sitting room with Tudor style brushed sandstone fireplace (currently fitted with gas coal effect fire which could revert to an open grate).
* A very spacious kitchen/dining room and family room area with integrated appliances, space for table and chairs, sofa and patio doors from the family room area opening to the rear garden.
* Separate utility room and ground floor cloakroom.
* Master bedroom suite occupying the entire second floor with its own galleried landing, dressing area and very large en-suite shower room.
* Guest bedroom with en-suite shower room.
* Fifth bedroom/study.
* Westerly views over fields to the rear.
* Single garage and additional parking space.
* Gas central heating, sealed unit double glazing, alarm.
* A modest garden comprising two patio areas, lawn and borders and a path leading via a gate to the parking space and garage.
Services - All mains services are connected.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council.
Council Tax Band F.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42744768.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26361394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.