3 bedroom terraced house for sale

Bampton

Sold STC £78,000

Property Description

Key features

  • Excellent opportunity for first time buyers
  • Very well presented accommodation
  • 3 bedrooms
  • Oil central heating
  • uPVC double glazing throughout
  • Enclosed gardens
  • 2 car parking spaces
  • Situated on the outskirts of Bampton

Full description

This is an excellent opportunity for a first time buyer to get onto the housing market with a comfortable, easy to run 3 bedroom house enjoying a super position on the outskirts of this favoured small town. Purchasers are buying 40% equity with the remaining 60% rented.

Entrance hall 
with telephone point, radiator and stairs to first floor.

Cloakroom 
white suite comprising close coupled wc, wash handbasin, radiator and uPVC double glazed window.

Kitchen 
10' 4'' x 8' 0'' (3.14m x 2.45m)
well fitted with wood fronted base units and matching wall cupboards over, rolled edge worktops with inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, inset 4 ring electric hob with electric oven under and cooker canopy over, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, downlighters and uPVC double glazed window.

Lounge/diner 
15' 3'' x 15' 3'' (4.64m x 4.64m) max
with 2 radiators, TV and satellite point, telephone point, understair cupboard, uPVC double glazed window and uPVC double glazed double doors to rear.

First floor landing 
with radiator, access hatch to roof space, overstair airing cupboard with unvented water cylinder and doors to

Bedroom 1 
13' 11'' x 8' 7'' (4.25m x 2.61m)
with built-in double wardrobe, TV and telephone point and uPVC double glazed window.

Bedroom 2 
9' 7'' x 8' 7'' (2.91m x 2.61m)
with built-in double wardrobe, radiator and uPVC double glazed window.

Bedroom 3 
10' 2'' x 6' 5'' (3.10m x 1.95m)
with radiator and uPVC double glazed window.

Bathroom 
white suite comprising panelled bath in fully tiled surround and shower fitting over, pedestal washbasin, close coupled wc, electric shaver point, radiator, extractor and uPVC double glazed window.

Outside 
At the front is a small lawned area whilst at the rear is a well enclosed level garden laid to lawn with paved patio and shrub borders, wall mounted oil fired boiler, timber shed and gate giving access over pathway to Woodlands Close. Allocated parking for 2 vehicles with uncultivated plot of ground beyond.

Tenure 
Leasehold. 125 year lease from 1st December 2007. Ground rent, buildings insurance & service charges included within £232.33 monthly rent to Magna Housing Association.

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
02 July 2016

Nearest station

  • Tiverton Parkway (7.4 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Watts and Sons, Tiverton

3 Bampton Street, Tiverton, EX16 6AA

01884 695033 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans


To view this property or request more details, contact:

Watts and Sons, Tiverton

3 Bampton Street, Tiverton, EX16 6AA

01884 695033 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest station

  • Tiverton Parkway (7.4 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Watts and Sons, Tiverton

3 Bampton Street, Tiverton, EX16 6AA

01884 695033 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 6881151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watts and Sons, Tiverton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.