2 bedroom chalet for saleOverdown Rise, Portslade, BRIGHTON
Offers in Excess of £275,000
- Two Bedroom Family Home
- Located In Popular Mile Oak
- Gas Central Heating
- Lounge with Cobble Fireplace and Character Style Beams
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Panoramic Views Over the South Downs
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom family home in Mile Oak.
The property comprises, lounge, kitchen/ dining room, bathroom and separate WC, two great sized bedrooms and rear garden. The property also benefits from off street parking, a shared driveway and a garage.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom family home in Mile Oak. The property comprises, lounge with character style beams and cobble fireplace, kitchen/ dining room with views overlooking the garden, bathroom and separate WC, two great sized bedrooms and rear garden with flower borders. The property also benefits from off street parking, a shared driveway, garage and panoramic views over the South Downs.
This is a very popular area with great links to Brighton City centre and the A27.
Please call now to arrange a viewing.
Double glazed door to side, under stairs cupboard.
Lounge 14' 7" MAX x 11' 5" MAX ( 4.45m MAX x 3.48m MAX )
Double glazed windows to front and side, gas fireplace with cobble stone surround, spot lights, radiator, character wooden beams, TV point. storage shelving, telephone point.
Kitchen/ Dining Room
Fitted Kitchen, wall and base level cupboards, double glazed window to rear and side with views towards the downs and rear garden, double glazed door to side leading to rear garden, stainless steel one bowl sink drainer, work surfaces, tiling, plumbing for washing machine and slim line dishwasher, space for cooker, cooker-hood with extractor fan, radiator.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, spot lights, chromed ladder radiator,
Low level WC, wash hand basin, double glazed window to side, wall mounted combination boiler.
Stairs from ground floor, loft access, double glazed window to side
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 10' MAX ( 4.45m x 3.05m MAX )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 14' 7" MAX x 9' 5" MAX ( 4.45m MAX x 2.87m MAX )
Double glazed window to rear with views picturesque views across the downs and allotments, airing cupboard.
Laid tarmac providing off street parking for two vehicles
Giving access to garage.
Up and over door
Steps leading to garden from kitchen dining area, laid lawn, display borders, outside tap, outside lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42745218.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGL102311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove Hangleton Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.