5 bedroom terraced house for saleBrunswick Park Road, London
Sold STC £699,950
- Newly built apartments within a secure gated development surrounded by beautiful landscaped communal gardens.
- Private balconies to bedrooms and reception room.
- Close proximity to New Southgate rail & Arnos Grove Tube with approval of Crossrail to New Southgate& strong capital growth angle.
- Luxuriously designed bathrooms with Porcelanosa tiling.
- Lateral living space flooded with natural light throughout.
- Wet underfloor heating throughout & Integrated Q Acoustics ceiling speakers to key spaces.
- Individually design kitchens with silestone worktops & integrated Bosch appliances.
- Private off street parking & Video Door entry System with 10 year Premier new homes warranty.
A newly built, secure, gated development of just seven apartments and two houses, offering generous living space, private off-street parking and beautiful communal landscaped gardens. The featured property is a freehold property over three floors.
A newly built, secure, gated development of just seven apartments and two houses, offering generous living space, private off-street parking and beautiful communal landscaped gardens. The featured property is a freehold property over three floors, with four double bedrooms with an en-suite and dressing room to the master bedroom boasting a spacious reception room, Eat-in Kitchen leading to a private garden. Individually designed kitchens come equipped with integrated Bosch appliances and silestone worktops. The bathrooms, including an en-suite to the master bedroom, have been luxuriously designed with Porcelanosa tiling and Duravit sanitary ware. This stunning property benefits further from intrinsic high-specification features, including wet underfloor heating throughout, integrated Q Acoustics ceiling speakers to key spaces, video door entry system and a 10 year Premier New homes warranty. With superb finishes throughout the development has been reserved rapidly - due to strong capital growth in the area, the superb finish, but also the close proximity to New Southgate rail and Arnos Grove Underground station. The recent approval of Crossrail 2 to New Southgate, in the long term, will further improve transport links to Central London.
Please contact Barnard Marcus for more information and to arrange your viewing.
NB: Pictures are of the Show Home and not specific to this apartment.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42745224.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGT102940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Highgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.