4 bedroom detached house for saleOsborne Road, Hornchurch
Offers in Excess of £700,000
- Four Bedrooms
- Detached Converted Garage
- Three Bathrooms
- Large Garden
Unique family home located in a very sought after location in Hornchurch and within walking distance to the outstanding ofsted rated Towers Infant School & only a short walk to Gidea Park Station. Open house - TBC - Please call in the office now to book your viewing, strictly by appointment only.
Unique family home located in a very sought after location in Hornchurch and within walking distance to the outstanding ofsted rated Towers Infant School and only a short walk to Gidea Park Station and with that providing very good transport links into London Liverpool Street.
Offering a selection of area to use as entertaining space this beautifully updated family home has been extended and now offers an accompanying en-suite from the master, separate bath room and further shower room allows for flexible living styles.
Door to front, stairs rising, Amtico flooring, doors to:
Lounge 23' 5" x 18' Into Recess ( 7.14m x 5.49m Into Recess )
Large and L shaped to incorporate a dining/office access, Amtico flooring, leading to:
Window to side aspect, low level wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled.
Kitchen/ Diner 19' 5" x 12' 6" ( 5.92m x 3.81m )
Kitchen comprising range of wall/base units with sink/drainer inset into granite worktops with tiled splashback, integrated appliances, Amtico flooring, doors to garden.
Located to the rear of converted garage, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, Amtico flooring, door to garden.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 11' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.61m )
Window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Low level wc, shower and wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 10' 4" ( 4.19m x 3.15m )
Window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 7' 11" ( 3.78m x 2.41m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 5" x 6' 11" ( 2.26m x 2.11m )
Window to front aspect, radiator.
Separate Shower Room
Window to side, shower cubicle, wash hand basin.
Window to side, low level wc, wash hand basin, roll top freestanding bath, fully tiled walls and flooring,
Large in length and width, incorporating a very lovely lawn leading to soft play area with decking behind and outdoor lighting, the vendor has advised us there are three sheds to remain, side access to the front.
Detached to the rear of the garden. Vendor has currently converted it to keep koi carp, fittings are negotiable.
Off-road parking for several vehicles.
Work shop in very rear of garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42746313.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BET100101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brentwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.