4 bedroom detached house for saleMeadows Court, Rossington, Doncaster
Sold STC £200,000
- Guide Price £200,000 - £225,000
- Spacious Well Presented Four Bedroomed Detached
- Popular Location
- Lounge, Seperate Dining Room, Dining Kitchen, Downstairs WC
- Front and Rear Gardens, Off Road Parking
- Pleasant Enclosed Garden
- No Chain
- Viewing Essential
Guide Price £200,000 - £225,000 Pleasantly situated in this popular location is this spacious well-presented four bedroomed detached family home. The property has front and rear gardens, off road parking and open countryside to the side. Viewing essential. No chain.
Pleasantly situated in this popular location is this spacious well-presented four bedroomed detached family home. The property has front and rear gardens, off road parking and open countryside to the side. Viewing essential. No chain.
Has a front facing sealed unit door, understairs storage cupboard and central heating radiator. There is tiling to the floor and a courtesy door leading to the garage.
Has a side facing double glazed obscured window. Fitted with a low level WC and wash hand basin with spashback tiling. There is a central heating radiator and tiled flooring.
Lounge 15' 8" to the bay x 13' 10" to the recess ( 4.78m to the bay x 4.22m to the recess )
A well presented room which overlooks the delightful rear garden with a rear facing double glazed bay window and French doors open to the patio area.
Dining Room 11' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.56m x 2.82m )
With two front facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 16' plus the bay x 10' 3" ( 4.88m plus the bay x 3.12m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a sealed unit door. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is complimentary tiling, an electric double oven with cooker hood above, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher.
First Floor Landing
Has an airing cupboard and access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 12' 6" x 12' 1" ( 3.81m x 3.68m )
With front facing double glazed window, wardrobes providing hanging and storage space, central heating radiator and access to the dressing area.
Dressing Area 6' x 5' 9" ( 1.83m x 1.75m )
Has a front facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin, low level WC and shower cubicle with shower. There is a shaver point , central heating radiator, full tiling to the walls and floor.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 8' 10" ( 3.56m x 2.69m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window over looking the garden and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 9" x 8' ( 4.19m x 2.44m )
With rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. A door gives access to the en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
There is a side facing double glazed window and extractor fan. Fitted with a wash hand basin and shower cubicle with shower.
Bedroom Four 10' 4" x 7' 1" ( 3.15m x 2.16m )
With rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Has a side facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin, low level WC and panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. There is a chrome towel rail, full tiling to the walls and floor.
To the front of the property is an open plan lawned garden and a driveway providing off road parking. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with patio area and shrubs and trees to the borders.
With up and over door, lighting and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42747345.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.