2 bedroom terraced house for saleWellington Grove, Bentley, DONCASTER
Sold STC £75,000
- Guide Price £75,000 - £85,000
- Spacious Two Double Bedroomed Mid-Terraced Home
- Lounge, Dining Room, Downstairs Shower Room, Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Viewing Essential
Guide Price £75,000 - £85,000 Perfect for a first time buyer! Comprising of a modern kitchen with integrated appliances and front and rear gardens. View now!
Situated in this popular location is this well presented two double bedroomed mid-terraced home which must be viewed to appreciate. This spacious accommodation is close to local amenities and good transport links. The property has gas central heating and double glazing
Has a front facing sealed unit door and tiled walls with a mosaic tiled floor.
Has a central heating radiator and laminate flooring
Lounge 13' 3" x 11' 8" ( 4.04m x 3.56m )
With front facing double glazed bay window. There is a central heating radiator and picture rail.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 11' 5" to the recess ( 3.33m x 3.48m to the recess )
With wooden flooring, a cupboard to the recess and an understairs storage cupboard. There are double glazed French doors giving access to the garden
Kitchen 10' x 5' 11" max ( 3.05m x 1.80m max )
With side facing double glazed window and side facing sealed unit door giving access to the garden. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is a electric oven, induction hob with glass and stainless steel cookerhood above, complimentary tiling, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine and a door to the inner lobby.
Has a useful storage cupboard, tiled flooring and access to the downstairs shower room.
Downstairs Shower Room
Has a rear facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle with shower. There is complimentary tiling and a central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Has access to the loft.
With front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has a rear facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and panelled bath. There is full tiling to the walls, cupboard housing the central heating boiler and a chrome towel rail.
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' 2" ( 3.35m x 2.49m )
With rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and a cupboard with hanging and storage space.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden and to the rear is an enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42747351.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.