4 bedroom detached house for saleNaas Lane, Brookthorpe, Gloucester, GL4 0XB
Sold by Us
- Four bedroom detached family home offered with No Onward Chain
- Recently redecorated in neutral colours plus new carpets fitted June 2016
- Detached single garage and off road parking for several vehicles
- Three receptions rooms, all light and spacious plus kitchen
- Four bedrooms, three double rooms, one single room and a family bathroom
- Large gardens to front and rear
- Outbuildings that have previously been used for kennels plus detached garage
- Fantastic views to the rear over open farmland
An imposing four bedroom detached double fronted family home located in a village, south of Gloucester, offered with No Onward Chain. The owners who have recently had the property neutrally decorated and fitted new carpets throughout are presenting a property that offers well proportioned and light rooms. Downstairs offers three principal reception rooms, a living room, dining room and study with the kitchen completing this level. Upstairs are four bedrooms, three of which are double rooms with the family bathroom completing the accommodation. Outside the property is approached via the driveway which offers ample parking and leads to the detached single garage. There are formal gardens to both the front and rear with further outbuildings to the rear garden which have been used in the past for kennels and are ready to resume this role. The property is completed by the exceptional view to the rear which is unspoilt and uninterrupted over open farmland.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42750861.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 105818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.