1 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOakhurst Close, Ilford, IG6
Sold by Us £250,000
- · Excellent first time buyers home
- · Sought after location on the Timberdene Estate
- · Located in a peaceful cul-de-sac
- · Allocated parking space
- · Very pretty side and front garden
- · 10 minutes walk to Central Line Tube Station - 25 min into Liverpool St
- · 5 minutes walk to High St with many shops and amenities
- · Close to good Primary & Secondary Schools
- · Very close to many Leisure Facilities - Fairlop Waters, Redbridge Sports Centre & Cycling Centre
We are delighted to offer for sale this 1 bedroom semi-detached house in this sought after location on Timberdene Estate. Also in a convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedroom.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42753255.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference dw3-nn47. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.