4 bedroom character property for saleSaxtead Road, Dennington, Woodbridge
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Sitting room * Dining room
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Study * Playroom
- Utility room
An outstanding opportunity to acquire a substantial period home, set amidst an unoverlooked plot which is tucked away in the village of Dennington. The property offers an excellent range of flexible accommodation with many period features which include;
The Accommodation Comprises
There is a front entrance porch with double glazed lead light front entrance door with tiled floor, timber support doorway to the ...
With exposed ceiling timbers, ledge and brace door to the...
Sitting Room 18' 8" x 13' 4" ( 5.69m x 4.06m )
Two windows to front, exposed wall and floor timbers, two radiators, red brick fireplace and hearth with woodburning stove, tv point, double glazed french style doors overlooking and leading to the garden.
There is a ledge and brace to the ground floor...
Study 11' x 6' 4" ( 3.35m x 1.93m )
A double aspect room with radiator, access to loft, telephone point, boiler for central heating and main hot water supply.
Ledge and brace door from the hall to the...
Dining Room 16' 10" x 13' ( 5.13m x 3.96m )
With two windows to the front, tiled floor, radiator, red brick fire place with woodburning stove and adjoining original bread oven (no longer used) exposed timbered wall and ceiling, ledge and brace door to the ..
Ground Floor Playroom 12' 9" x 7' 6" ( 3.89m x 2.29m )
A double aspect room with exposed wall and floor timbers, radiator and a timbered doorway from the dining room to the...
Kitchen/breakfast Room 18' 10" x 11' 10" ( 5.74m x 3.61m )
With cupboard under stairs, radiator, terracotta style tiled floor, with woodblock effect work tops and country style tiled splash backs, inset one and a half bowl sink top, mixer tap and a range of cream coloured shaker style matching wall and floor units including pan drawers, plumbing for dishwasher , built in OVEN & HALOGEN HOB, INTEGRATED EXTRACTOR HOOD, window to side, island unit with drawers, shelves and integrated wine rack, breakfast bar and woodblock effect work top and tray space. Double glazed french style doors to the garden, there is a stable style door leading to the...
Utility Room 7' 9" x 6' 3" ( 2.36m x 1.91m )
With window to rear, wash hand basin with work top, plumbing for washing machine, terracotta style tiling and ledge and brace door to the...
Ground Floor Cloakroom
With close-coupled wc, wash hand basin and tiled walls.
There is a ledge and brace door from the kitchen to the ...
First Floor Landing
With radiator, exposed brick chimney breast, ledge and brace doors to..
Bedroom One 17' 4" x 13' ( 5.28m x 3.96m )
A triple aspect room with exposed timber floor, tv point, access to loft area, walk in cupboard, airing cupboard housing, tank and immersion heater, pine stripped part glazed door from the landing to the...
With panelled bath with shower, exposed red brick tiled surround, part tiled walls, wash hand basin, close-coupled wc and vertical towel radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 9' 10" ( 3.86m x 3.00m )
With window to front, radiator, vanity wash hand basin and exposed timber floor.
Bedroom Three 12' 7" x 8' 10" ( 3.84m x 2.69m )
A double aspect room with radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 10" x 11' 8" ( 3.61m x 3.56m )
With window to rear, access to loft radiator and tv point with door to...
Also accessed from the landing, with panelled bath, with tiled surround, mixer shower, pedestal wash hand basin, close-coupled wc and radiator.
There is a generous off road parking area for a number of vehicles to the front of the property with a fenced front garden, with a central gated access onto the paved pathway with adjoining flowering borders. This leads to a front entrance porch with a lawned and planted area to the left which branches off to a gated side access leading to a work area, garden shed and access to the rear garden. There is a generous L shaped area of lawn with a paved seating terrace, decking area, natural pond and outside tap.
The vendors have purchased an extra piece of garden which is mainly lawn with high hedge borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42759734.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLH101447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Framlingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.