4 bedroom detached house for saleGrange Gardens, Loscoe, HEANOR
Sold STC £240,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Enclosed Garden
- Driveway & Double Garage
- Cul de sac location.
A great opportunity to purchase this beautifully presented four bedroom detached house. The property has been improved and upgraded by the current owner and an internal viewing is highly recommended in order to fully appreciate the property on offer.
This is a great opportunity to purchase this beautifully presented four bedroom detached house. The property has been improved and upgraded by the current owner and an internal viewing is highly recommended in order to fully appreciate the size and composition of the property on offer. The property in brief comprises entrance hall, w.c./cloakroom, lounge, dining room, study, breakfast kitchen and utility room to the ground floor. To the first floor the landing gives access to four bedrooms all of which benefit from built in wardrobes. The master bedroom has ensuite facility. To the outside the front garden with lawn area, driveway providing off road parking and leading to double garage. The rear garden is enclosed with patio and lawn areas.
With double glazed door to front elevation, wood flooring, wall mounted radiator, stairs off to first floor accommodation, understairs storage cupboard and coving to the ceiling door to downstairs WC/cloaks.
W C / Cloaks
With tiled flooring, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over, tiled splashback, wall mounted radiator and spot lights to the ceiling.
Lounge 16' 1" plus bay x 12' 8" max ( 4.90m plus bay x 3.86m max )
With wood flooring. coal effect gas fireplace with marble hearth and back and wooden mantel over, double glazed bay window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Room 10' 11" plus bay x 12' 7" ( 3.33m plus bay x 3.84m )
With wood flooring, double glazed bay window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Study 7' 6" x 9' 4" ( 2.29m x 2.84m )
With wood flooring, double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 16' 2" ( 2.82m x 4.93m )
With tiled flooring, matching wall and base units incorporating one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, four ring electric hob with extractor fan over, tiled splashbacks, built in oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer, double glazed window and double glazed patio doors to the rear elevation leading out to the rear garden. Door leading to :
Utility Room 4' 11" x 5' 9" ( 1.50m x 1.75m )
With tiled flooring, matching wall and base units incorporating single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, plumbing and space for washing machine, tiled splashbacks, cupboard housing the boiler and double glazed obscure door to the side elevation.
First Floor Landing
With access to loft space and cupboard with shelving. Doors giving access to :
Bedroom 1 11' 1" x 12' 8" max ( 3.38m x 3.86m max )
With double glazed window to front elevation, wall mounted radiator, built in wardrobe with shelving and railings, coving to the ceiling. Door leading to :
With tiled flooring, three piece suite comprising of double shower cubicle, pedestal hand wash basin with mixer tap over, low flush w.c, tiled splashbacks, double glazed obscure window to the side elevation, towel radiator, spotlights to the ceiling.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" plus wardrobes x 11' 9" with recess ( 3.71m plus wardrobes x 3.58m with recess )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator, coving to the ceiling and built in wardrobe with shelving and railings.
Bedroom 3 9' 7" plus wardrobes x 9' 4" ( 2.92m plus wardrobes x 2.84m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator, built in wardrobe with shelving and railings, coving to the ceiling..
Bedroom 4 8' 10" plus wardrobes x 9' 4" ( 2.69m plus wardrobes x 2.84m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, built in wardrobe with shelving and railings, coving to the ceiling.
With tiled flooring, three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over, low flush w.c, tiled splashbacks, towel radiator, double glazed obscure window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator, and spot lights and extractor fan to the ceiling.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking and leading to double garage with two up and over doors. Area laid to lawn and gated access to the side leading to the rear garden.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area, range of planting and shrubbing to the borders with hedge and fence surround and gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42759863.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY102934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.