3 bedroom detached house for saleHorsendale Avenue, Nuthall, Nottingham
Sold STC £205,000
- Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Finished to a Very High Standard
- Deceptively Spacious
- Popular Residential Location
- Garage, Driveway and Impressive Gardens
- Viewing Essential
GUIDE PRICE £205,000 - £210,000 This is a deceptively spacious THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME situated in a popular residential location and finished to a very high standard throughout. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY ........................This is a deceptively spacious three bedroom detached family home situated in a popular residential location and finished to a very high standard throughout. The property has good access to School. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, open plan lounge/diner, kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms, refitted bathroom, garage and gardens.
Enter via secure door through to entrance hall having stairs leading to first floor landing, solid wood flooring, radiator, glazed door through to storage cupboard with Upvc double glazed window to the front, recessed ceiling spotlights and door leading to kitchen and door leading to lounge diner.
Lounge Diner 25' 4" plus bay window x 11' max ( 7.72m plus bay window x 3.35m max )
Having a feature fireplace incorporating an inset multi fuel cast iron stove with hearth and timber mantle over, TV and telephone points, two radiators, solid walnut flooring, Upvc double glazed bay window to the front elevation, Upvc double glazed patio doors to the garden and door leading through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 8' 5" ( 2.69m x 2.57m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with solid wood work surfaces over incorporating a single bowl sink and drainer, integrated fan assisted oven with five ring gas hob and extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, ceramic tiled flooring, recessed ceiling spot lights, Upvc double glazed window to the rear and door leading to utility.
Having plumbing and space for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer, Upvc double glazed windows to the rear and side, laminate flooring, door to storage cupboard, Upvc double glazed door to rear and door leading through to garage.
First Floor Landing
Having Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation and doors giving access to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 11' 1" ( 3.94m x 3.38m )
Having radiator, TV point and Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation with views over the rear garden.
Bedroom 2 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
Having wooden laminate flooring, radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 3 8' x 6' 11" ( 2.44m x 2.11m )
Having radiator, wooden laminate flooring and Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
Contemporary Family Bathroom
Recently refitted with a contemporary four piece suite comprising of bath, shower cubicle with fitted shower over, wash hand basin and low level wc, fully tiled wall coverings, tiled flooring, recessed ceiling spot lights, wall mounted heated towel rail and Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with borders enclosed by a wall with double wrought iron gates offering vehicular access. Otherwise to the front there is a driveway for parking and leading to garage.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed landscaped garden comprising of generous sun patio seating area and timber decking, ample lawn with barked borders incorporating a range of mature trees, all enclosed by timber panelled fencing. The garden is ideal for entertaining.
Attached garage with up and over door and power and light connected, window to rear and door leading to utility room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42761457.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.