2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEarlswood Road, Redhill
Sold STC £335,000
- Two Double Bedroom Cottage
- Situated in Earlswood
- Fireplaces in Both Bedrooms
- Within Easy Reach to Transport Links
- Utility Area
*GUIDE PRICE £335,000 - £350,000*
A TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM COTTAGE situated in EARLSWOOD. The property's main benefits of the property include being close to the train station and town centre, fireplaces in both bedrooms, UTILITY ROOM and DOWNSTAIRS W/C. THE ONWARD CHAIN IS COMPLETE
A great two double bedroom period cottage set in the heart of Earlswood. A real sense of charm throughout with beautiful fireplaces in both the lounge and the dining room.
Earlswood train station is on your door step as are the local shops, Redhill town centre and Reigate is a short distance away with its boutique shopping, restaurants and pubs to choose from.
The ground floor benefits from lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility area and the ever essential downstairs W/C.
Upstairs offers two double bedrooms both with en-suites and fireplaces.
The rear garden is easy to maintain and captures the sun, that is when the sun decides to shine, you have the chance to enjoy it!
There is right of way for the rear access. So you have the transport links into London, the option of Redhill or Reigate town centres, so what are you waiting for? Come and see it!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42761478.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDH100407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Redhill . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.