2 bedroom detached bungalow for salePaige Close, Watlington, King's Lynn
Sold STC £175,000
- WAS £180,000 (2.8.16-16.8.16) REDUCED TO £175,000
- Detached bungalow a short distance from Watlington train station
- Two bedrooms
- Lounge & conservatory
- Garage & parking
- Good sized corner plot
A detached bungalow situated on a good sized corner plot in the popular village of Watlington. Accommodation comprises of lounge, conservatory, kitchen, two bedrooms and shower room. Viewings are recommended!
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a detached bungalow situated on a very spacious corner plot in the popular village of Watlington less than half a mile away from Watlington train station with trains to Cambridge and London King's Cross. Accommodation comprises of lounge, conservatory, kitchen, shower room and two good sized bedrooms. Externally there there are well maintained gardens, a garage and parking for numerous cars.
With UPVC double glazed door to side, access to loft, radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
Lounge 15' 10" max x 11' 11" max ( 4.83m max x 3.63m max )
Feature electric fire, wall mounting for television, patio doors to conservatory, television point, radiator
Conservatory 10' x 16' 10" ( 3.05m x 5.13m )
Of UPVC double glazed construction, poly carbonate roof, double doors to garden, two radiators.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 9' 8" max narrowing to 9' 2" ( 3.58m x 2.95m max narrowing to 2.79m )
A range of oak style shaker style units at base and wall level, space for electric cooker with cooker hood above, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, space and plumbing for washing machine, UPVC double glazed door to side, cloaks cupboard and cupboard housing boiler serving central heating and hot water, tiled floor, radiator.
Extra large glazed shower enclosure with electric shower above, wash basin, low level WC, UPVC double glazed window to side, tiled walls and floor, extractor fan, radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 12' 3" ( 3.63m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 8' 11" ( 2.97m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, laminate floor
Up and over door, power and light
The property is approached via a gravel driveway giving access to the garage. The garden is on a sizeable corner plot with well manicured hedge, lawns with inset flower beds and a decked area.
Proceed out of King's Lynn via the A10 taking the first turning into Watlington at Oakwood Corner. Follow the road into the village passing the church and the shop on your right hand side. Turn into School Road following the road into Station Road. Turn left into John Davis Way and then turn into Paige Close there the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42763884.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110360. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.