2 bedroom apartment for saleDominica Court, Eastbourne
Sold STC £265,000
- TWO BEDROOM FOURTH FLOOR APARTMENT
- WRAP AROUND PRIVATE BALCONY
- PANORAMIC SEA VIEWS & TOWARDS THE SOUTH DOWNS
- POPULAR SOVEREIGN HARBOUR LOCATION
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this FOURTH FLOOR APARTMENT located in the EVER SOUGHT AFTER Sovereign Harbour development. Boasting PANORAMIC VIEWS of the sea and across the South Downs, enjoying a WRAP AROUND BALCONY. An internal inspection comes highly recommended.
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this FOURTH FLOOR APARTMENT located in the EVER SOUGHT AFTER Sovereign Harbour development. Boasting PANORAMIC VIEWS of the sea and across the South Downs, enjoying a WRAP AROUND BALCONY. Originally a three bedroom property, it has now had the lounge extended to provide LARGE LIVING ACCOMMODATION throughout. An internal inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
Communal Entrance Hall
Stairs and lift rising to fourth floor landing.
Door to the front aspect, wood effect flooring, storage cupboard, further boiler cupboard, entry phone system and a radiator.
Lounge / Diner 23' 4" x 15' 1" ( 7.11m x 4.60m )
Two sets of double glazed doors to the rear and side aspect leading onto the wrap around balcony with full length double glazed windows either side with views over the water feature and towards the sea, wall lights, ample space for a dining room table, two radiators and newly fitted carpet.
A South Facing wrap around balcony to the rear and side aspect enjoying views towards the Sea, over the water feature and towards the South Downs.
Kitchen 13' 6" x 7' 5" ( 4.11m x 2.26m )
Having a range of wall and base units incorporating a sink and drainer unit, double electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, integral appliances include washer / dryer and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, spotlighting and under counter lighting, breakfast bar area, partly tiled walls and Amtico flooring, double glazed window to the rear aspect with a view towards the sea and Martello Tower.
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 10' 4" ( 4.47m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window with sea views and towards the Martello tower, built in wardrobes, radiator and door through to the en suite.
Comprising double shower cubicle, low level W C, wash hand basin, extractor fan, spotlighting, partly tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 15' 4" x 10' 4" ( 4.67m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect with views towards the South Downs and over the water feature, built in wardrobes with pull down bed which is easily stored away for convenience and space, radiator and built in office furniture.
Comprising paneled bath with shower over, low level W C, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls and tiled flooring, spotlighting, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
The property benefits from undercroft parking.
This property has a share in the freehold. The property also benefits from Loft Access which is partly boarded and has a loft ladder.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42763896.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.