2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWest End Road, Benington, Boston
- SEMI DETACHED 2 BEDROOM HOUSE
- LOUNGE & DINING ROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- GOOD SIZED GARDENS
- VILLAGE LOCATION
This semi-detached home is situated in the village of Benington and benefits from good sized gardens and off road parking. Accommodation comprises in brief a Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Rear Entrance/Utility, 2 Bedrooms and family Bathroom. Viewing is highly recommended.
SEMI DETACHED 2 BEDROOM HOUSE WITH 2 RECEPTIONS ROOMS ON A GOOD SIZED PLOT IN BENINGTON
With partially obscure glazed rear entrance door leading into the: -
Rear Entrance / Utility 12' 10" x 4' ( 3.91m x 1.22m )
With tiled flooring, 2 windows, ceiling light point, radiator, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for twin height fridge freezer, wall mounted digital central heating timer.
Kitchen 11' 2" maximum x 8' 9" ( 3.40m maximum x 2.67m )
With fitted kitchen comprising roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of base cupboards and drawers, matching eye level wall units, space for electric cooker, plumbing for dishwasher, tiled flooring, coved cornice, ceiling fluorescent striplight, Xpelair extractor fan, radiator, window to rear aspect, sliding door leading to staircase, understairs storage cupboard with light point within.
Lounge 15' 9" maximum x 12' 11" ( 4.80m maximum x 3.94m )
With windows to front and side aspect, radiator, coved cornice, wall mounted lighting, electric fire with tiled hearth and display surround.
Dining Room 9' 7" maximum x 13' maximum ( 2.92m maximum x 3.96m maximum )
With windows to the front and rear aspect, French doors leading to the side aspect, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
First Floor Landing
With window to side aspect, radiator, ceiling light point, access to roof space.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" maximum x 9' 3" maximum ( 3.94m maximum x 2.82m maximum )
With window to front aspect, radiator, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" maximum x 8' 10" ( 3.86m maximum x 2.69m )
With window to rear aspect, radiator, ceiling light point, overstairs storage cupboard.
Bathroom 7' 7" maximum x 9' 9" ( 2.31m maximum x 2.97m )
With 3 piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, WC, panelled bath with wall mounted electric shower above, radiator, ceiling light point, obscure glazed window, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and immersion heater.
The property is situated on a large plot and has a driveway which provides off road parking. The gardens extend to the front, side and rear and are well maintained with shaped lawns and well stocked flower and shrub borders. There are paved seating areas and a section of low level conifer hedging with archway leading through to a rear section which is again predominantly laid to lawn. The property benefits from hedging to the rear boundary and enjoys views over open farmland beyond. The gardens are served by an external tap and lighting.
Timber Garden Shed
To be included in the sale and served by power and lighting.
Adjoining Boiler Room
Housing the wall mounted oil central heating boiler, served by power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42763911.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.