2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMundesley Road, Trimingham, Norwich
Sold STC £170,000
- GUIDE £170,000 - £180,000
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Front & Rear Lawned Gardens
- Ample Driveway Parking & Garage
- Coastal Village Location
This semi-detached bungalow is set in the coastal village of Trimingham. Boasting a kitchen, good sized lounge, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. There are front and rear lawned gardens, and a driveway approaching the garage.
GUIDE £170,000 - £180,000
Set in the coastal village of Trimingham, which is an approx. 4 mile drive to the seaside village of Mundesley with plenty of amenities, including shops, supermarket, restaurants, schools, golf course and beaches. This semi-detached bungalow is approached by a five bar gate with a shingle and concrete driveway with plenty of parking, a garage and a lawned area to the front. Boasting a kitchen and good sized lounge with large window to the front aspect allowing lots of a light and a real fire. There is a family bathroom and two double bedrooms, and a further hall with door leading to the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a side gate to access the garage and driveway.
With a double glazed entrance door to the side aspect. Two double glazed windows to the front and side aspects. Tiled flooring and radiator. Door into;
Kitchen 10' 8" x 8' 4" ( 3.25m x 2.54m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel one and a half sink bowl with drainer and mixer tap. Built in electric oven and electric hob with cooker hood above. Space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Wall mounted oil fired central heating boiler. Radiator and tiled flooring. Double glazed window to the side aspect. Doors off.
Lounge 12' 4" x 11' 1" ( 3.76m x 3.38m )
With a large double glazed window to the front aspect. Open fire with wooden mantle, brick surround and tiled hearth. Radiator and carpet. Television and telephone points.
With loft access with pull down ladder. Built in storage cupboard and door leading to the rear garden.
Bedroom 1 10' 8" x 10' ( 3.25m x 3.05m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect with garden views. Radiator and carpet.
Bedroom 2 9' 2" x 8' 1" ( 2.79m x 2.46m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Carpet and radiator.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin with wall mounted vanity storage unit, and bath with shower over with glass screen. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled and laminate wood flooring. Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
With up and over door. Power and light. Single glazed window to the side aspect and side door.
On entrance to the property there is a timber five bar gate opening to a shingle and concrete driveway leading to the garage. There is a good sized area laid to lawn to the front with hedges and shrubs, and an outside tap.
The fully enclosed rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, with a gate leading to the driveway and garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42764910.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.