3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWanstrow, Somerset
- Rural Family Home
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Separate Living Room & Dining Room
- Downstairs WC
- Family Bathroom
- Integral Large Single Garage Come Workshop
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Greenhouse & Shed
- Good Condition Throughout
- Off Street Parking
Three bedroom semi-detached family home in the sought after rural village of Wanstrow just outside of Frome. The property is in good condition throughout with some minor cosmetic updating in areas. The property briefly comprises; Large Entrance Hall, Living Room with back boiler fireplace, Dining Room, Kitchen, Downstairs Cloakroom, integral large single garage come workshop. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the outside is a privately enclosed and well manicured rear garden with a greenhouse and garden shed. A great location for countryside walking. Off street parking. A viewing is highly recommended!
Property ref: 121_1716_4194596
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42766932.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4194596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Barnard, Shepton Mallet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.