2 bedroom bungalow for saleEmma Close, Bournemouth
- Modern Detached Bungalow
- Off-Road Parking & Detached Garage
- Private Courtyard Garden
- Lounge Diner with Double French Doors
- Modern Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite Shower Room to Master
- Quiet Cul-de-sac location
***MODERN DETACHED BUNGALOW *** NO ONWARD CHAIN *** -
This TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM detached bungalow is set in a quiet cul-de-sac position within close proximity of the shops & amenities of Kinson Shopping parade. The property benefits off-road parking with detached garage and an EXTREMELY PRIVATE AND SECLUDED rear garden. The accommodation offers two double bedrooms to the front aspect with the master benefiting an en-suite shower room. From the entrance hall the property has a separate modern kitchen with integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, double oven, four ring gas hob and slim line dishwasher.
The lounge / diner offers direct access to a very private enclosed courtyard garden, which is mainly laid to patio and benefits gated side access and outside tap. The family bathroom offers a white suite comprising bath, WC and pedestal wash hand basin with an obscured side aspect.
The property is offered with no onward chain, set in a quiet private cul-de-sac in the popular BH10 Location.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRS1CS000384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Shaw Estate and Letting Agents, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.