4 bedroom detached house for sale23 Middlepenny Place, Langbank, PA14 6XD
- Detached family accommodation in cul-de-sac location
- 1302sqft - 2 public rooms, 4 bedrooms, 2 wc's, utility room, gas central heating, double glazing
- Extension which could be used as granny or teenage wing
- Generously proportioned lounge with timber doors to dining room
- Traditional oak fronted kitchen furniture with access to family room/bedroom 4
- 2 double bedrooms with wardrobe storage, 3rd single room
- Attic providing additional storage space
- On rural edge of village, rear boundary of garden backs onto open farmland
An extended detached villa positioned in a residential cul-de-sac within the upper village of Langbank. Middlepenny Place is positioned in the rural edge of the village and the rear boundary of the garden backs onto open farmland. The private gardens include mono block front driveway and parking area and terraced rear garden with a large patio area ideal for outside dining overlooking a lawn with display borders.
This detached family home has a modern extension to the rear of the property containing a utility room, bathroom and comfortable family room (fourth bedroom). The extension could be used as a granny or teenage wing if required. The specification of the home includes UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating. There is modern sanitary ware within the upstairs shower room and downstairs bathroom.
The reception hallway has stairs to the upper floor and entry to a generously proportioned lounge with twin timber doors to the dining room. The kitchen has a range of traditional oak fronted kitchen furniture with access into the rear extension containing the family room (bedroom 4), utility room and bathroom.
On the first floor level of the property there is a hallway with storage cupboard and entry to two double size bedrooms both with wardrobe storage, a third single bedroom and a modern shower room. The property has an attic providing additional storage space.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BW1104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.