1 bedroom apartment for saleHaunch Lane, Birmingham
Sold STC £35,000
- Over 60's or over 55's if in receipt of disability allowance only
- Spacious lounge/diner
- Lift access
- Ample parking spaces
- Managed by Midland Heart
- Good size bedroom
- Communal lounge
Spacious leasehold second floor retirement apartment available for over 60's or over 55's if in receipt of disability allowance, the property comprises of; entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Recently updated fire and warden control system.
The opportunity to purchase this well presented leasehold second floor retirement apartment available for over 60's or over 55's if in receipt of disability allowance which is managed by Midland Heart, the property comprises of; entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. The property benefits of communal lounge area, communal garden and car park. No upward chain. Viewing highly recommended. Call 0121 733 3553
Car park, communal lawned area leading to the main entrance.
Storage heater and doors off to:
Offering hanging and storage space.
Lounge/diner 17' 1" x 9' 9" ( 5.21m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to both rear and side elevations, telephone point, television aerial point and an electric storage heater.
Kitchen 7' 3" x 7' 3" ( 2.21m x 2.21m )
Being fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless streel single bowl sink/drainer, space and plumbing for a washing machine and a double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom One 13' 2" max to wardrobe x 8' 7" ( 4.01m max to wardrobe x 2.62m )
(Irregular shaped room)
double glazed window to side elevation, storage heater and built-in wardrobes.
Extractor fan, bath, W.C and a wash hand basin.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42767997.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI202119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.