2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKirkham Drive, HULL
- Two Bedrooms
- Popular Location
- Off Street Parking
- Great First Time Buy
This spacious accommodation on offer will appeal to first time buyers, it offers the buyer the option for personal improvement. Having two bedrooms a generous kitchen/diner and off street parking viewing is advised.
What a fantastic first time buy opportunity, this two bedroom home is located in the ever popular area of Kirkham Drive. This well presented home demands internal inspection to appreciate the potential of this home. Early viewing is advised.
Off street parking, two bedrooms, popular location, what more is needed for a first time buy! View now
Double glazed front door, radiator and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 13' 4" x 10' 5" plus recess ( 4.06m x 3.18m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, laminate effect wood flooring, feature fire place with real fire gas effect flame, radiator and double doors to:-
Kitchen/diner 15' 11" x 9' 9" ( 4.85m x 2.97m )
Fitted wall and base units including display units with contrasting work surface, gas cooker point, radiator, double glazed slide patio door to the rear aspect, door to conservatory and door to lobby.
Conservatory 9' 6" x 8' 8" ( 2.90m x 2.64m )
Double glazed door to the rear, laminate effect wood flooring and radiator.
Plumbing for washing machine and dryer, door to:-
Comprising of panelled bath with overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft, doors to bedrooms and doors to:-
Low flush wc.
Bedroom 1 14' 9" x 9' 5" ( 4.50m x 2.87m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 10' plus wardrobe ( 3.18m x 3.05m plus wardrobe )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes plus cupboard and radiator.
Gravel to the front of the property with dropped curb. To the rear of the property is a lawn with flower boarders. concrete hardstanding, gate to paved area, and doors to brick built storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42768561.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA114069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.